Powered By Blogger

Halloween Countdown

Daisypath Halloween tickers

Sunday, August 15, 2010

So here's a thought.....

Dear Daughter
I thought that may be it might be fun to start blogging.  I know I like to read the blogs of friends/family and other (read strangers) people's blogs.  But maybe my life isn't as interesting as the people I read and this will be a total bust!

But the fam (Patrick, me, the kids and my mother-in-law) will be venturing to Germany in October and this might be a way to keep up with the prep before and the trip.  There might also be an expat assignment in our future, but that is a way aways.

We will just have to wait and see if this is something that remains fun because once something becomes a chore, I will drop it like it's a bad habit (too bad that doesn't apply to bad habits)!

No comments:

Post a Comment